Now this I found really interesting. This is from another friend of mine Tammy... I'm sure you can tell we are friend because if you read through this, she like me has a lot to say haha! Enjoy the light read through, and one more makeup bag will be coming up before the series closes xoxo
Q1. What's in your makeup bag and why?
- Wet wipes
- Waterless hand sanitiser
- Cosmetic buds
- Nail file
- Round cotton pads
- Empty 5ml containers
- Blister DCT
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream
- MAC studio finish cream concealer (NW20)
- MAC mineralize fluid concealer (NW20)
- MAC studio sculpt gel based foundation (NW20)
- Sans Soucis BB cream (Natural)
- MAC mineralize foundation / loose (Medium)
- MAC mineralize skin finish (Light Plus)
- MAC lip conditioner
A variety of
- MAC eyeshadow
- MAC blusher
- MAC loose pigment
- MAC eyeliner
- MAC paints
- MAC lipstick
- MAC lip gloss
- Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara
- Sans Soucis 3D effect Mascara
- Elizabeth Arden Brow Shaper and Eyeliner (Brunette)
- Smashbox eyeshadow palette
Q2. Where did you get your makeup bag from and how long have you had it?
I've had this particular bag for almost four years now, it's from Forever New
Q3. Do you often go through your makeup bag and swop out any of makeup? If you do, how often and what makes you want to swop?
I don't swop out anything, I would however add to it...
* I once received a Dior lipgloss as a gift - it was gorgeous! Need to replace it.
* Bobbi Brown has shimmer bricks that are amazing. I love the Bronze Shimmer Brick (here's a tip: Bobbi Brown has useful empty containers in all shapes and sizes)
Q4. What is your favourite makeup item and brand?
MAC is my favourite brand. I don't have a favourite item per se.
Q5. If you were stuck on an island somewhere, what 3 makeup items would you not be able to survive without?
- BB cream / foundation
- Eyebrow Shaper
And I would slip through my Mac lip conditioner!
Q6. How do you describe your makeup style?
I would describe my make up style as classic
What's in your bags ladies? Do share in the comments below...