This was my first time having the Elemis Biotec Radiance Renew Facial which included an ultrasonic peel treatment done. I have always seen it and wondered what the science behind the ultrasonic peel was. And so here we have it:
It is a pain-free, deep skin cleansing procedure, that utilises a device which creates ultrasonic waves and high-frequency vibration, resulting in dead skin cell removal and rejuvenation of the outer layer of skin.
* from the vibration, which creates a massage like action, thereby boosting collagen production
* remove impurities, sebum and dirt from the surface of the skin
* exfoliate the dead skin cells
* unclog blocked pores
* brightens the skin's complexion
* protects against urban pollution and environmental damage
* pushes product deep into the skin
* revitalises dull, stressed skin
This treatment was carried out as part of the Elemis Biotec Radiance Renew Facial, which involves treatment with a variety of other technologies based on recommendation, of what will give you the best results, after consultation.
The Elemis Biotec Facial comes in a variety of combinations, so there is something to address a wide range of skincare concerns.
It's was a relaxing experience which lasted about 30-40 minutes. And left my skin feeling stimulated, but certainly not sensitive, well hydrated with a beautiful glow. Priced at R800, spaced out into monthmy visits, this is a treatment I highly recommend.
Stay tuned for the update on the other part to this facial and it's benefit. Have you tried Elemis skincare products or their facials before? And what was your experience?